This is a tour for people with a sweet tooth that love Rome and the Italian pastries. There are more than 10 deli stops on this tour and between them we visit the most interesting and beautiful monuments of the city.
Our sweet trail starts from the oldest and most renowned chocolate producer in the city. You will be amazed by the style of their shop and the supreme taste of their products.
Next to the enchanting Piazza Navona we visit a great pastry lab to try their “sigari” and “pastarelle”.
Only few minutes away we sit-down to enjoy a great “tartufo” in front of the fountain of the Four rivers by Bernini.
It is alot of calories but we walk them off by visiting the historic district of Rome. These are our other stops:
– best Tiramisù parlour in town
– Sicilian Cannoli & Cassate producer
– Artisanal Cookie factory
– Cornetti (croissants) deli
– Roman-Jewish Cookies Parlour in the Ghetto
– Candies, dragees & pralines producer since 1937
– Neapolitan pastries parlour (sfogliatelle e baba)
It is an unforgettable experience in the land of art & food!